The Process of Receiving Conscript Applications Is Ongoing
From November 15, 2014 the Special State Protection Service of Georgia announced the call up of conscripts for contract based service.
Criteria for the selection of candidates are:
• Must be Georgian citizen who is or obligated to be under military registration;
• Must be conscripts aged 18-25;
• Must be taller than 175 cm;
• Must pass the physical standards approved by the standards of service;
• In case of a competition candidates will have to pass the “general skills test”;
Applicants must submit:
• A brief curriculum vitae (CV);
• One photograph (3x4);
• Registration certificate;
• A copy of the certificate of citizenship.
These documents can be received on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, at the following address: Tbilisi, April 9. N2.
11:00 am-18: 00 pm. Contact information: Tel.: 2 28 44 22; 557 607 085; email: firstname.lastname@example.org